Saturday, March 13

CHANEL, VERA and ODLR

2010 Spring Collection
I have gone absolutely crazy over procrastinating on wedding gowns! Please let me wear one of these gowns, once in my life!!! I am gobsmacked at how incredulously beautiful and gracious these gowns look. To make this obsession sound worse, my sister and I were looking at the Vera Wang tableware collection in David Jones the other day. It was so very, very nice. Yes Vera, that image on your website says it all. I, one day, would love to be eating Jasmine tea
macarons on your tableware collection! Amazing! Please have a look on her website:

http://www.verawangonweddings.com/Default.aspx

Her 2010 bridal collection is stunning!

This one here (above) is not a Vera Wang gown. I just think it looks very pretty :)

This one here (above), also not a Vera Wang gown. But, also very, very pretty!

"Yes, of course I'm getting married in these shoes!"

1 comment:

Essssss said...

hahaha! What about your bridesmaids? :P

You'll look absolutely stunning in Vera Wang, my love!

Post a Comment

Archives