Tuesday, March 16

Best Baked Beans I've Ever Eaten

'Dear Daniel' (Hello Kitty's boyfriend): He is a pretty cool boyfriend to Hello Kitty. He wears overalls, like me.
'Hello Kitty' ("I weigh three apples"): She's a pretty cool kitty. She is also almost reaching
menopause age.
Okay... enough of the random facts!

Today I was being really moody and angry because Uni is being a real Mrs. Grouch to me. But then, after I threw a chair at the fridge, almost hitting my boyfriend, Tony decided to cook me baked beans and eggs. It was the best baked beans I've ever eaten. We decided that we want to make our own baked beans, and add XO sauce to it for a super spicy experience.

Go get some 'Heinz Baked Beans' or 'Heinz Spaghetti". It will do wonders when you're feeling down.

4 comments:

Essssss said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Dear Daniel is the best! Thanks for the random Hello Kitty facts. They made my life ^^ I wish I could throw a chair at the fridge as it seemed to cure you from Mrs Grouch and I think I need some of that.

I once read a book called 'Baked Beans Again' or something along those lines. It cracked me up. However, the baked beans in the book weren't half as awesome as your baked beans.

I'd totally eat your baked beans. <3

Anonymous said...

I had baked beans too - what a coincidence!! mum added mince - it was so good - i can live off it - best can food EVER - LOVE i repeat LOVE them hahah ur too cute

T01P said...

Baked beans, mmmm.

Anonymous said...

LOL KAT I can't believe you threw a chair around, go into UFC, I'll be your manager and Tony can be your teary wifey!

Don't feel too bogged down, love!

xx sarah

Post a Comment

Archives