Thursday, January 7

The New Year brings "Dexter", Capote and chocolate

The new year is often filled with many thoughts: thoughts about new year resolution's, about enjoying ourselves, and about cutting back on calories...after the holiday season. 

This year, I've taken the liberty of only thinking about three things. Well, mainly three things. They are marathoning the "Dexter" series until I can't marathon anymore, reading more of anything that comes my way, and eating chocolate (and Turkish Delight). 

Little did I know that this ordinary combination of TV, books and chocolate could bring about the best start to the New Year. I'm not sure what I would do after season four of Dexter ends. I guess I'll be getting back to the plethora of trashy drama and soaps that I've been anxiously waiting for. I'm not sure if I should list these... (The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Home and Away) 

So my new year is about being happy and healthy! (not so hard to do, hopefully :D)
Thanks Jess! 
Best thing EVER

This is Zumbo's chocolate cafe in Balmain. Best chocolate I have ever had. 

Dexter is so genius! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MWAHHHHH
xoxo
(:

Post a Comment

Archives