Wednesday, March 31

For the Sandwich Lover

I love sandwiches. I love them because I am fascinated by them. I'm in awe of the idea. Bread+filling+bread=love. Here are some of my favourites.

- Turkish roll, turkey breast, cranberry sauce and avocado.(toasted or not... it's yummy)
- Wholemeal roll, rare roast beef, seeded mustard, beetroot and spanish onion.(I prefer this one raw and wriggling)

This one isn't really a sandwich, but it's still a good combination.
- Crusty sourdough, banana and honey...maybe add some ricotta to that, then top it off with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.

Happy sandwich making and eating.

Ooh... and I'm going to enjoy the gingerbread cookie my sister got me. YAY!

It's a RHINO cookie with pink icing!!!

From Cookie Couture, with love!

2 comments:

Essssss said...

This post? I loveee like I love you! Sandwiches are my life. Sorry, rice!

Rhino is super cute though!

ladyjessus said...

<3 i dont think i make good enough sandwiches ):

Post a Comment

Archives