Thursday, April 23

Friday is in the air

Ahh.. yes, it is that time of the week again. Friday has come at last!

So, I was in the car this morning. The sun was hitting maximum on the shine-o-meter and Parramatta Road was as dusty as ever. The cars were in their usual bumper to bumper action and if you were not a Parramatta Road regular, I suppose you would not have noticed a certain calmness in the air this morning. No! I feel that 'calmness' does not nearly convey the atmosphere of this mornings' traffic. It was more like a welcoming enthusiam. It was most spectacular! It is a great feeling to know that the car behind you doesn't want to ram into the back of your car because they have just about had it in the office!

So I thought I would dedicate this short post to all those people out there who are glad that Friday has come at last. Although I know, that this indulgence in the anticipation of the weekend, does not diminish the fact that Friday is still a full working day. I do know that, regardless, of this inconvinient truth, I will be waltzing out of the office today at 5:15 pm with a sore back, but a very big grin on my face.

Here, I will leave you with a few words from Hard- Fi.

"When it gets too much,
I live for the rush.
Got some money to spend,
Living for the weekend."

Have a Great Weekend!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archives